The cleaning is discussed below in the steps once you try Soclean CPAP Cleaner machine:
How to clean your Soclean CPAP Cleaner and Sanitizer machine?
1. The primary step is to unplug the power source from the CPAP power outlet right before the process of sanitation starts. The risk concerned with receiving electric shocks is one of the major concerns while dealing with electrical appliances. Even after unplugging the electronic devices must never be immersed in water.
2. To give it a thorough clean once in every 6 months we need to dismantle the machine by detaching the mask apart from the system tubing. Then we need to remove the headgear followed by the CPAP tubes present in the power outlets. The next step is to detach the humidifier along with the water chamber. trysoclean manual and follow the steps to implement the most convenient way for easy disassembling the product.
3. The gear must be cleaned with a soft and wet piece of cloth. On need, a little amount of baby shampoo can be used or rather a few drops of dishwashing soap. To get the most effective cleaning a mixture of normal water and vinegar works best to do the deep cleansing. For the best results, a professional sanitizer which is automated can be used, for example- try Soclean CPAP cleaner.
4. We then need to evenly wipe all the parts and accessories with a damp cloth and we need to ensure that the water is changed at least once during the process of cleaning.
5. We then need to dip the mask, headgear, and tube in hot water for around 30 minutes. The complete drying of these accessories is essential before fitting else the aggregation of molds can be an issue.
6. Some accessories are reusable while some needs replacement. For complete guidance you can check the manual.